Avery Blake Rudd
Blake Rudd was born and raised in the the rural town of Farmersville, Texas, and later moved to Lubbock, Texas to attend Texas Tech University where he received a Bachelor of Arts in English Literature. After receiving his bachelor’s degree, he enrolled in the Juris Doctorate program at Texas A&M University School of Law. During law school Blake became passionate about family law as he worked in the family law clinic for his entire last year. Since being licensed by the State of Texas, Blake has limited his practice of law almost exclusively to family law matters.
Blake’s compassion and no-nonsense approach to family law makes him an asset to Scroggins Law Group, PLLC. Blake dedicates himself to each Client, attempting to impact every case in a positive manner. Blake believes that his role as a family law attorney goes beyond the courtroom. He attempts to relieve the pressures and emotional swings that often accompany family law cases by trying to amicably resolve the most difficult of issues.
- Texas A&M University School of Law (formerly Texas Wesleyan University School of Law), Fort Worth, Texas
- J.D. – 2015
- Texas Tech University
- B.A. – 2010
- Major: English Literature
- Texas, 2015
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Texas Bar College
- Rated Rising Star by Super Lawyers
- Rated by Super Lawyers in 2020
Honors & Awards
- Collin County Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member, 2016 – Present
- State Bar of Texas, Family Law Section, Member, 2016 – Present