Are you wondering where to find family law lawyer in Plano, Texas? Perhaps you are going through a vicious divorce or seeking the paternity of a child. Regardless of what your issue might be, it may be a smart choice to seek and find a Plano TX family law lawyer who can aggressively fight for your interests.
Start to Find a Family Law Lawyer in Plano
For 20 years, Scroggins Law Group has been helping men and women resolve their family law problems. Guided by a zealous passion for the law and immaculate possession of the most up to date legislation, our law firm may have exactly what you are looking for. To speak with our firm about how we can assist you, please call Scroggins Law Group as soon as possible.
If you are ready to find a family law lawyer in Plano so that you can get started on your legal matter, consider the following.
The first step to find a family law lawyer in Plano is to realize that you need one. If any of the below applies to your situation, you may benefit from Scroggins Law Group:
- You are considering an annulment, legal separation, or divorce
- You would like to modify a divorce agreement
- You would like guidance on child support or child custody
- You are in need of paternity testing
- You are adopting a child or becoming a guardian of a minor
- You would like to file or enforce a restraining order
Now that you believe you need to find a family law lawyer in Plano, you may be required to determine whether or not Scroggins Law Group is within the appropriate location. Our lawyers can discuss this with you during your consultation. In general, a family law case must be brought in the district which you or the opposing party lives. The exception to this is when a party lives out of state or is in the military.
Once you have narrowed down your choices, you should give the firm a call. Confident and trusted lawyers like Scroggins Law Group can offer a preliminary consultation. During this time you can ask questions like:
- How long has the lawyer practiced?
- Has the firm handled similar cases?
- What are the possible outcomes?
- How is the fee and fee structure?
- What information should be brought to the in-person consultation?
- What happens if the case cannot be adequately settled?
Reach Out to Scroggins Law Group
Scroggins Law Group specifically handles cases associated with family law. This in itself separates us from general firms and gives clients the reassurance and confidence they might need. Regardless of what your matter may be, we can be ready to give you the advice you are looking for. If you want to find a family law lawyer in Plano, it’s time to speak with Scroggins Law Group by calling 469-626-5220 or reaching us by email.