Preparing for a January Divorce: A Family Law Podcast
Welcome to the Scroggins Law Group podcast series. This program features Texas Board Certified* family law attorney Mark Scroggins who shares information about issues affecting Texas families in divorce and family law.
Preparing for a January Divorce:
- Being certain about filing for divorce
- Thinking clearly and being sure you won?t have regrets
- Possibilities of marriage counseling and reconciliation
- Doing your research and hiring a lawyer
- Lawyers who practice exclusively in family law
- Board Certified* in family law, what it means
- What can you expect in the first month when you file
- Determining who stays in the house with the kids
- Planning for the initial divorce proceedings
- Tips on negotiating financial, housing and childcare issues
- Why it may be better to agree than have the court decide
- When there is conflict, the court makes temporary orders
Board certified* in family law, Mark L. Scroggins is an aggressive and experienced trial attorney with a sound understanding of business matters that serves him well in family law. An accomplished speaker and author, Mr. Scroggins has practiced family law throughout the state of Texas for over 20 years. He has written about family law matters for Texas Lawyer and numerous other periodicals and has spoken before numerous organizations and corporate clients.
Texas Board Certified* divorce and family law attorney Mark Scroggins and the team at Scroggins Law Group in Plano, Texas represent clients in a variety of divorce and family law matters.
At Scroggins Law Group, we have more than 20 years of experience with family law cases in Dallas, Collin and Denton Counties. When you retain our firm, you can trust that your case is in the hands of a highly skilled, dedicated professional. We understand the unique challenges of a high value divorce case, and more importantly, have the knowledge and experience you need on your side. Call us today, (469) 626-5220, to learn more about Texas divorce and family law.
To learn more about the attorneys at our Plano, Texas office and all the different ways we can help you, please feel free to Contact Us today.
Follow Us On Social
*Mark L. Scroggins is *board-certified in family law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Unless otherwise noted, other attorneys are not *board-certified.
**Super Lawyers (a Thomson Reuters service, awarded to Mark Scroggins 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
The information in this article (OR ON THIS WEBSITE) is for general information purposes only. The information contained herein is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. You should not rely on any information in this article, but should consult a licensed attorney for legal advice regarding your specific case. Nothing in this article should be construed as legal advice for any individual case or situation. Viewing of this information is not intended and does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Additional Resources