5 Tips For Someone Pursuing A Domestic Violence Suit
- Speak with a lawyer first and foremost.
- Your case may warrant criminal charges against the defendant.
- Make sure to include every necessary detail.
- The Domestic Violence Act includes ?feelings of imminent violence?.
- There is more than one solution to your case.
Thank you to Rasmussen & Miner for providing their insight on domestic violence.
Follow Us On Social
*Mark L. Scroggins is *board-certified in family law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Unless otherwise noted, other attorneys are not *board-certified.
**Super Lawyers (a Thomson Reuters service, awarded to Mark Scroggins 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
The information in this article (OR ON THIS WEBSITE) is for general information purposes only. The information contained herein is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. You should not rely on any information in this article, but should consult a licensed attorney for legal advice regarding your specific case. Nothing in this article should be construed as legal advice for any individual case or situation. Viewing of this information is not intended and does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Additional Resources